After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Safety Performance Related Functions.
- Use of Tools, Equipment and Supplies
- Work and Documentation Organisation
- Vehicle Preparation
- Perform Windscreen Repairs
- Removal, Repairs and Installations of Components
- Removal and Installation of Glass / Materials
- Vehicle and Delivery Preparation
- Vehicle for Delivery Preparation
- Perform, Troubleshooting Procedures
- Stone Chip Repairs
- Customer Services
The course information listed above is subject to change
Employment prospects / professional qualifications
Automotive Glass Technician is a person who removes, installs, repairs and services all types of stationary and movable glass in a motor vehicle and associated equipment. At AD SHATTERPROOF AUTO GLASS, we empower you to become certified as an Automotive Glass Technician by completing the Automotive Glass Technician Program.
For more information about on-site training opportunities and prices.
For more information about on-site training opportunities and prices. Enquire at email@example.com or call 011 021 5202 and or 0717422333
Ask a Question
How to Apply